Shopper Marketing Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a strategic Integrated Marketing Manager with CPG and shopper marketing experience to join our team.
In this role, you will report directly to the Senior Director of Public Relations, Events, and Shopper Marketing and lead a mix of marketing, innovation, and communications initiatives. We are looking for a talented individual with experience in these skill areas, along with collaboration, priority setting, and consumer understanding. The ideal Shopper Marketing Manager will be a natural project manager with on-brand execution who can plan and execute strategies to grow FoodStory Brands across media, trade, and consumer-facing channels. This position will develop and manage PR, Event, and Shopper Marketing client relationships, recommending the most powerful solutions for our portfolio of brands.
Beyond day-to-day responsibilities, the Integrated Shopper Marketing Manager will be expected to lead cross-functional teams, drive key initiatives, and collaborate with agency partners. You will evaluate the financial performance of assigned brands/products and develop and implement strategies to drive traffic and grow sales. There will be extensive coordination and working in conjunction with multiple departments throughout the organization, chiefly the Operations and Sales Teams.
- Ideate and execute shopper marketing, PR, events, and general marketing activations across multiple brands. This includes, but is not limited to, campaign set up, project management/coordination, execution, distribution of materials, performance measurement, budget tracking, and third-party relationship management.
- Interface with our dynamic group of agencies, vendors, and third-party providers to build and execute promotional tactics, campaigns, and recaps.
- Manage PR, events, and shopper marketing KPIs, budgets, and reconciliation of invoices along with contract tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field with 5–10 years experience in a CPG marketing or shopper marketing role; or an acceptable combination of education and experience. PR and event planning experience is also preferred;
- Entrepreneurial-minded with a flexible, ‘can-do’ disposition. A belief that no task is beneath you;
- Persuasive communication and interpersonal skills through email, phone, public speaking, and in-person interactions;
- Creative yet strategic thinking, enthusiasm, and strong problem-solving skills;
- Must have EXCELLENT Verbal and written communication skills. A written submission will be requested
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively, yet is comfortable in a team-driven environment
- Analytical and budgeting skills with high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics, needs, and requirements
- Comfort level interfacing with departments outside of marketing, including Sales, Operations, etc.
- Macro understanding of marketing tactics outside of direct responsibilities, e.g., social media, brand marketing, digital advertising, etc
- Event planning and project management skills with the ability to develop and manage marketing programs from start to finish
- Organization skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Corporate Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ
Our Vision: To become the most widely recognized and trusted food innovator of the 21st century.
Our Mission: The mission of FoodStory Brands is to thoughtfully curate, develop, market, and sell brand equities.
Our Purpose: To serve as a "speed-to-market" incubator with disruptive brand innovations that create transformation category growth.
FSB's success and growth is driven by its core values;
Me: How I show up; FSB Spirit, Servant Leadership, and Life-Work Blend
We: How we treat each other; Mutual Trust & Respect, Honesty & Integrity, and Be The Change You Seek
Us: How FoodStory; Customer Service, Focused Innovation, and Co-Create Success
FSB Benefits: We offer best in class benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision premiums paid 100% for employees and dependents, we have a company physician, free financial planning, 401K contribution annually up to 16% of base/bonus, all employees bonus, two weeks vacation, six sick days, three floating holidays, and six holidays.
Family-owned Business: We are a team of food-obsessed experts in branding, prime sourcing, product development, and logistics. We specialize in product innovation and speed-to-market solutions across all food and beverage categories in the nation's leading food retailers. There are no limits to what we can do and the speed we deliver. Corporate Headquarters: Phoenix, AZ Our Vision: To become the most widely recognized and trusted food innovator of the 21st century. Our Mission: The mission of FoodStory Brands is to thoughtfully curate, develop, market, and sell brand equities. Our Purpose: To serve as a "speed-to-market" incubator with disruptive brand innovations that create transformation category growth. FSB's success and growth is driven by its core values; Me: How I show up; FSB Spirit, Servant Leadership, and Life-Work Blend We: How we treat each other; Mutual Trust & Respect, Honesty & Integrity, and Be The Change You Seek Us: How FoodStory; Customer Service, Focused Innovation, and Co-Create Success Why work here? In addition to your base salary, FoodStory Brands offers quarterly staff bonus, up to 20% company contribution to 401K annually, and FREE financial planning. We offer best-in-class medical/dental/vision coverage with all premiums & annual deductibles paid for employees and their family/dependents. Our healthcare package also includes a complimentary company doctor, concierge healthcare including telehealth & FREE unlimited mental health therapy for employees and their family/dependents. You will also have direct access to additional resources who will lobby on your behalf to reduce medical bills, maneuver insurance requests, etc. (Valued up to $30K per year.) Our new World Headquarters in Phoenix, AZ, offers a state-of-the-art wellness center, including a cardio loft, indoor/outdoor gym, FREE personal training and group fitness sessions, meditation room, recreation/BBQ area, and every employee has reserved covered parking. We also offer paid vacation, additional floating holidays, holidays, sick leave, community volunteer opportunities, plus much more!
4020 N 20th St #305 PhoenixPhoenix, AZ