- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Were looking for a talented Account Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable a background in selling production machinery into the food or pet food industry.
If thats you then you could be exactly what theyre looking for.
Reporting to the Head of Sales & Product Management you will work across the UK and the preference is that you will be based in the Midlands. As the Account Manager, you will be primarily accountable for developing market share for your range of specialist instruments in the food sector. You have a new range of products and exclusive UK distribution.
In the job youll be tasked with the following:
- Managing key accounts
- Running marketing campaigns
- Generating new leads and business opportunities
- Meeting agreed on sales targets
- Helping existing customers with training and applications
The ideal person for this Account Manager role will have relevant background in selling production machinery into the food or pet food industry.
Youll also need a background in field sales and business development and conducting product demonstrations.
In addition, youll need the following:
- The ability to understand analytical instrumentation and customers applications
- Outstanding communication skills
- A can-do, positive and go-getter attitude
- A personable character
Youll also need to be able to travel the UK promoting and developing existing and new accounts and be flexible and have a team player approach to your work.
Does that sound like you? If so, wed love to see your CV.
You will also need a full driving licence for this role. Please do not apply if you do not have one.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Business Development Manager, National Account Manager, Sales Manager, Key Account Manager or as an Account Manager.
Basic salary: 35,000 45,000 per annum
Bonus: A personal bonus of up to 11,000 per annum is also available if you hit your targets
- Company car
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme
- Group personal pension plan
- 29 days holiday (including bank holidays) + extra 2 compulsory days at Xmas
They are a distributor of analytical testing products for a wide range of industries. Working with some of the biggest names in dairy, brewing, food, beverages, edible oils & fats, cereals & milling, feed & forage, water, environmental, pharmaceutical. As a business, theyve been around since 1982.
Theyre a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Are a long-standing business offering stability
- Offer plenty of variety and development
- Offer a family sense environment
- Offer autonomy and ownership of your sector and role
Interested? If you think youre right for this Account Manager role, then click the Apply Now button, send us your CV and well consider you for the first round of interviews.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Food Recruit can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will try to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications, this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities
Food Recruit Ltd
BusinessView all jobs at Food Recruit Ltd