Food Manufacturing Bentonville, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Trinidad Benham, the leading marketer, and packager of beans, rice, and foil, is looking for a Sales Analyst with a desire to utilize their unique talents and experience to join our team. Looking to continue your career with a stable, yet growing organization? We are a 100% employee-owned company offering an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Trinidad Benham cares about you beyond a paycheck and a benefits package. We are culture of teamwork, creativity, pride, and ownership. Everyone at Trinidad Benham strives cohesively to offer exceptional products and service because we know our efforts result in a healthy bottom line and a thriving ESOP. Join the Trinidad Benham team today. You will receive health care benefits, basic and supplemental life insurance, tuition assistance, paid time off, and more!
The Sales Analyst will assist Trinidad Benham in optimizing promotional and operational efforts through assessing data, customer metrics, competitor information. The Sales Analyst will be expected to collaborate and interact with teams and individuals throughout the organization, as well as external customers. This position is a remote position; however, current residence in Arkansas is preferred.
· Perform miscellaneous administrative duties to support sales, marketing and the business leadership team.
· Support the sales forecasting process to ensure plant efficiencies and optimize OTIF compliance
· Develop & maintain robust customer monthly reports and scorecards at a segmentations level for internal teams
· Cultivate business relationships with our customers with the objective of adding value, establishing Trinidad as the category expert and fortifying our position as the preferred supplier
· Prepare customer presentation needs including weekly performance updates, feature tracking, competitive retail price gaps, commodity reviews, category insights, and best-in-class category reviews
· Identify and communicate customer insights, consumer trends, business opportunities, challenges and solutions utilizing a combination of customer POS data and syndicated data
· Work as a liaison for the customer by collaborating with internal cross-functional teams to communicate and support customer initiatives and needs. Internal partners would include Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Packaging, Plant Locations, Senior Management, Finance, Quality Assurance, etc.
· Support customer requests including but not limited to new product forms, bids, inventory, etc.
· Assist in identifying opportunities for dotcom copy and content improvements, executing changes and performing maintenance
· Item creation and maintenance within data pool provider and customer systems
· Bachelor’s Degree in business (or related field or equivalent work experience)
· Minimum two years in sales support role
· Ability to troubleshoot problems
· Ability to make recommendations for solutions based on information gathered and analyzed from the systems previously mentioned
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data entry
· Understanding of the total business process and procedures
· Strong technical, report running and analytical abilities
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Intellectual curiosity
· Exceptional level of integrity
· Some travel required
· Experience with POS data and syndicated data systems
· Ability to work in an environment that is dependent on cross functional cooperation and communication
***As noted above, the position is remote or based out of a home office; however, residence in Arkansas is preferred.
Trinidad Benham Corporation is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Food ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
Long standing food manufacturing company with excellent pay and benefits for full-time employees!
BusinessView all jobs at Food Manufacturing