Food Manufacturing Colgate, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Trinidad Benham, the leading marketer, and packager of beans, rice, and foil, is looking for a Maitenance Technician a desire to utilize their unique talents and experience at our location in Colgate, ND. Looking to continue expanding your skillset, building your resume, and working with a growing organization? We are a 100% employee-owned company offering an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Trinidad Benham cares about you beyond a paycheck and a benefits package. We are culture of teamwork, creativity, pride, and ownership. Everyone at Trinidad Benham strives cohesively to offer exceptional products and service because we know our efforts result in a healthy bottom line and a thriving ESOP. Join the Trinidad Benham team today.
Pay range for this position is $21-26/ hr.
Performs daily operations of maintenance department involving repairs and installations. Maintains all equipment, building, and grounds in proper condition.
- Performs routine maintenance and minor repair of building interior and exterior to include painting, minor plumbing, interior lighting such as ballasts and lamps, interior fans etc.
- Routinely installs, inspects, and maintains facility equipment including but not limited to packaging machinery and cleaning and milling equipment
- Repairs and maintains forklifts
- Performs minor and routine repairs including but not limited to painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, welding, and other related maintenance activities
- Responds in a timely fashion to problems related to facility maintenance and repair
- Maintains heating and air conditioning for the facility
- Maintain a safe, clean working environment
- Other duties as assignment by Maintenance Supervisor
- Mechanical aptitude with a strong attention to detail
- Must display a positive attitude and work well with all levels of personnel whether individually or in a team environment
- Must be able to effectively manage time by organizing and planning work
- Basic mechanical, electrical, and welding experience, preferably in manufacturing/production environment
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing up to 8 hrs. per day.
- Frequently lift and/or move items up to 75 pounds
- Use ladders
- Work at heights and in inclement weather
- High school diploma or GED
- Must retain a valid driver’s license
Trinidad Benham Corporation is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
Food ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
Long standing food manufacturing company with excellent pay and benefits for full-time employees!
Real EstateView all jobs at Food Manufacturing