Locally owned food manufacturing company is now interviewing for a customer service representative position. The customer service representative is responsible for taking customer orders, handling customer inquiries, setting up account information, coordinating service requests, resolving customer issues and maintaining customer accounts. Specific duties for this position includes the following:
1. Inputs all orders and sample requests for processing in a timely manner.
2. Has knowledge of product lines, prices, delivery time and similar data as required.
3. Problem resolution in regards to issues concerning any past, present or future orders.
4. Coordinate order fulfillment with scheduling and shipping to assure customer needs are met in a timely manner.
5. Answer inbound calls, schedule appointments, provide information to customers in regards to account management, pricing and any changes in order status.
6. Assist outside sales when setting up new customers and/or products.
7. Monitor outside door access, assist with inventory input, invoicing and general document control.
8. Analyzes transactions, corrects errors and makes changes as necessary.
9. Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The employee must have a high school diploma or GED and demonstrate the following competencies: Problem solving, interpersonal skills, oral communication, written communication, teamwork, ethics, organizational support, problem solving, sound judgment, planning / organizing and basic computer skills in order to present numerical data and written information effectively. (Word, Excel, Outlook) Employee must also have knowledge of in house order processing system.
We are a growing company and have been in operation for over 40 years. We offer an excellent work environment and the opportunity to grow as we grow along with an outstanding compensation and benefits package.