Quality Assurance Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now seeking a QA Manager for a large, busy, ready-to-eat produce company in Riverside, CA. This is a direct-hire opportunity through BeginRight Employment Services.
Salary: DOE, $90-$100k
Schedule: Morning shift, weekend availability required
Assures that the facility operations follow government food safety regulations, GFSI, and corporate/customer requirements. Delivers continuous improvement around Quality and Food Safety. Acts as a subject-matter expert in Quality and Food Safety for the plant. Reviews policies, standards, and SOPs to provide updates to Corporate. Risk assesses operational processes within sites to determine required food safety and compliance interventions, auditing mechanisms, and regulatory impacts
- Must have excellent leadership and mentor skills. Experience supervising large teams in a busy, high-volume environment required.
- Bachelors Degree in Food Sciences, Microbiology, or related field
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual certification and basic or advanced HACCP training
- Sanitation management experience preferred
- Six Sigma experience
- Any experience with Ready-to-Eat food products or Fruit/Veg products is a huge plus!!
Submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Questions? Contact Anna with BeginRight: 541-526-1300.
TechnologyView all jobs at Food Manufacturer