EXPERIENCED CATERING SALES MANAGER NEEDED FOR COMPANY IN THE NORTHWEST SUBURBS
Our company currently operates 23 stores in the greater Chicago region as well as 10 stores in the Orlando market. We are currently looking for an experienced Catering Sales Manager to help us grow a new and exciting catering program. This position is a full-time sales role and works directly with the Operations teams.
**Catering Sales Manager Experience IS REQUIRED! Do not apply if unqualified.
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for generating sales by building strong relationships, acquiring new customers, making sales presentations, and interacting with management and restaurant staff. They will spend a significant amount of time canvassing a trade zone, and demonstrating a persistent level of follow up in order to close new customers, bring back lapsed customers as well as grow existing customer sales. Catering or food experience a plus but not mandatory, sales experience is required.
The Catering Sales Manager is a salaried position with additional results-based compensation. They will need to learn the basics of producing our menu, and should have great computer and communication skills.
- MUST HAVE At least 5+ years of similar catering sales experience in the restaurant industry
- An outgoing & professional image is an absolute must.
- Intelligent, Honest, Outgoing, Determined, & Results Oriented
- Ability to work a consistent normal work week schedule along with some intermittent availability on weekends
- Automobile in good working order
- Salary compensation based on experience
- Incentive and results based additional compensation
- Full benefits package
- Travel and other expenses reimbursed
This is your chance to get involved on the ground floor of a fast-growing company with lots of opportunity. Feel great about the food you serve, the values you represent and the people you work with.
Equal Opportunity Employer