Food For The Poor, Inc. Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $67,624 to $101,436 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Programmer Analyst should be able to work equally and effectively in requirement gathering, development and testing roles. The ideal candidate will take part in complete software development and testing process as well as will help us to plan, design and implement the integrations of current and future systems. You’ll be responsible for creating documentation and end-to-end integration between different systems in use by the organization and/or use appropriate technologies to sustain our continued growth. Candidates should have demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions which can scale to meet rapid organizational growth.
- Contribute as a full stack Developer delivering key UI and backend solutions.
- Architect and maintain API endpoints for internal and external systems.
- Develop and maintain well-designed, and efficient web-based systems for multi departments.
- Develop real time and asynchronous systems integrations.
- Balance the engineering needs of multiple departments and Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team.
- Evolve existing framework to support new scalability requirements as well as functionality needed.
- Demonstrate understanding of software development life-cycle, exposure to debugging tools and performance tuning.
- Strong collaboration, relationship management, and good verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented.
- Ability to drive projects to completion.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related fields are preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience using software development tools such as Visual Studio, SSMS
- Working knowledge of SQL, Stored Procedures and SSIS packages.
- Proficient in Microsoft Technologies such as .NET and IIS Architecture.
- BS degree in computer science or any other technology field.
We offer insurance plans and a 403(b) Plan in addition to many other great benefits!
Food For The Poor, Inc.Why Work Here?
Faith-based non profit with excellent benefits including daily prayer time. Help us with our mission to serve the poor.
Food For The Poor, one of the largest international relief and development organizations in the nation, does much more than feed millions of the hungry poor primarily in 17 countries of the Caribbean and Latin America. This interdenominational Christian ministry provides emergency relief assistance, clean water, medicines, educational materials, homes, support for orphans and the aged, skills training and micro-enterprise development assistance. We offer insurance plans and a 403(b) Plan in addition to many other great benefits!
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Food For The Poor, Inc.