Change Capability Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Does the idea of applying new methodologies that integrate both the science and art of change management excite you?
Do you bring structure into complex and ambiguous situations while also quickly building trusted influencer relationships?
Are you hungry to dig in, do the work, guide others, and build capabilities all the way to actually realizing transformation?
Does learning, curiosity, creativity, collaboration, and ownership permeate throughout your DNA?
Are you allergic to directing your change management expertise towards changes that don't have meaning?
Check out the link for a 1 minute video on FH
At Food for the Hungry, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.
Responsible to facilitate, implement, develop, evaluate, and monitor, continually improves, and collaborates with and supports others on various change capability processes to improve overall organizational change capability in support of a transformation journey.
• Facilitates Global Capacity Assessment process in support of sequencing and prioritization of strategic organizational initiatives in collaboration with the Strategy Management team, including project planning, modifications, and facilitation of survey process, tracking and reporting status, global communications, ensuring required response rate, and producing reports.
• Runs the Change Implementation Planning and Risk Mitigation program, a defined program for the most consequential changes within the current strategy. Activities may include project planning, coordinating program activities, communicating with participants, tracking, and reporting status, supporting cohort and team members in the application of the processes, some facilitation of program content, building supporting collateral and reports, and collaboration with Strategy Management and Risk Management functions.
• Integrates use of existing FH change tools and resources (Strategy Execution Framework) with strategy initiative planning and project management processes, complementing with additional tools and resources, as needed.
• Collaborates with Learning and Development team in design and facilitation of activities to develop defined change competencies.
• Coordinates and supports a variety of culture transformation activities, including project management, supporting defined activities, measurement, and monitoring.
• Develops and maintains change capability measurement dashboard and monitoring process.
• Facilitates meetings, champion solutions and build consensus as the solutions move through various forums to gain approval and acceptance.
• Uses change management tools across all organizational change management phases of a project lifecycle, from discovery to sustainability.
• Writes effective enterprise and targeted communications.
• Creates content to be used in implementation of change plans (professional PowerPoint presentations, communications, infographics, training, job aids, and short, animated videos, etc.).
• Establishes and coordinates groups of change champions.
• Designs and facilitates focus group sessions and develops report-outs of findings.
• Develops comprehensive change plans and outlines detailed change activities to realize and sustain defined objectives.
• Establishes change project measures, monitors, and evaluates progress and quality, manages issue resolution process, and takes corrective action as necessary, and communicates project status to stakeholders and sponsor(s) via formal status reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Level Specifications
• Vibrant personal relationship with Jesus Christ, a Christian commitment to serving the poor and in full agreement with FH’s Christian beliefs expressed in The Heartbeat.
• Demonstrated computer-operating skills, including proficiency in Google platforms, Microsoft Office products, and virtual technologies such as Skype and/or Zoom.
• Ability to sit/stand at a computer for up to 8 hours a day doing repetitive motions on a keyboard.
• Excellent communicator, communications writer, and deliverable development skills (e.g., high-quality PowerPoints).
• Familiarity with a variety of tools for collaboration and deliverable development.
• Expertise in project management discipline, tools/techniques, and project delivery processes.
• Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels (horizontal and vertical), while rolling-up sleeves to deliver the work.
• Able to communicate and collaborate effectively.
• High level of personal and professional integrity – able to build solid level of rapport and trust.
• High consultative skillset, able to design/adjust solutions, manage risks, and navigate barriers.
• Highly flexible in work tasks, willing to step in/step up as needed to ensure projects deliver successfully.
• Self-starter/self-managed – able to maintain high levels of productivity without supervision or daily direction.
• Ability to travel up to 10% of time per year in the US and internationally, to insecure countries or locations.
• Typically, 6+ years of total change management experience as blend between management consulting and internal organizational experience.
• Non-profit ministry experience is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
• Change management certification.
FH strives to provide an environment free from sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment in all places where relief and development programs are implemented. FH holds a zero-tolerance policy against sexual exploitation and abuse and harassment. FH expects its employees to maintain high ethical standards, protect organizational integrity and reputation, and ensure that FH work is carried out in honest and fair methods, in alignment with the FH Heartbeat and safeguarding and associated policies. Violations to stated policies will be subject to corrective action up to and including termination of employment.
The responsibilities listed above are not all-inclusive and may be changed at any time.
Food For The Hungry Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Food For The Hungry Inc