Artisan Bread Baker & Pastry Baker
Food Dance Kalamazoo, MI
- Expired: May 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Mastery of mixing, shaping, and baking bread and viennoiserie
- Familiarity with French cuisine
- Experience developing bread formulas and recipes
- Ability to operate a Miwe Condo oven
- High level of organization
- Motivated to produce the highest quality product possible
- Detail-oriented and level-headed
- Familiarity with inventory management
- Ability to train and manage assistant bakers
- Ability to operate equipment according to proper sanitation and safety standards
- Responsible for making sure the bakery meets Federal, state, and local safety and health regulations.
- You are a team player.
- You are conscientious about your work, always give 100%, and believe in doing things right.
- You are thoughtful about what is going on around you, jumping in to help when needed.
- You are focused and you accomplish a lot.
- You are a very good listener and retain and put into practice what you learn from listening.
- You are hands-on and physically strong; lugging 50-pound bags of flour is no problem.
- You do not mind the “more mundane work,” and in fact are good at it, e.g. maintaining a clean work space and cleaning equipment.
- You react positively to constructive criticism, take responsibility for your mistakes and learn from them.
- You have great enthusiasm.
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $13 - $15 Hourly
RetailView all jobs at Food Dance