Customer Success Manager/Implementation Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fonn provides a construction management and communication software to contractors in the commercial contracting business. We focus on building relationships with our potential customers that will save money by using Fonn to prevent incorrect work, increase communication and finish jobs on schedule.
We are looking to add a Customer Success Manager/Implementation Specialist position to our profitable team of salespeople.
**This role will be performed remotely**
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years experience in an implementation/customer support role
- General experience using business web applications (Pipedrive, SmartKarrot)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excited to work in a quickly growing, established young company
- Patient, positive, and motivated
- Primary consultant for all aspects of our clients' needs
- Educate clients on best practices and helping the client utilize the Fonn platform
- Help the client navigate through onboarding initiatives prior to launch and provide guidance post-launch
- Work closely with our development and product teams to resolve technical issues for clients as they arise
- Relationship management, retention, renewals and upselling
- Look for better ways to integrate and streamline our product to meet client needs
- Help guide the direction of our development and product teams as our tool improves
- Maintain frequent communication with your team
- We trust you know the client best and we provide tools to help you find the information needed to problem solve and investigate
- Maintain accurate customer records within our CRM (Pipedrive/SmartKarrotSalesforce.com)
- Managing and maintaining client contracts
- Providing world-class customer service
Who We Are:
· American Based - Norwegian Built.We are a young company but have decades of experience in the industry, and our recipe for success is proven and documented. We intend to grow with our values intact by delivering excellent, profitable experiences for our customers.
· The Right size. We’re streamlined, efficient and ready to distinguish ourselves from everyone else out there.
· Forward Thinking. We have built a solid and respected foundation in the US market, so you can develop business with full confidence in our ability to provide outstanding software that is cutting edge but easy to use.
What We're Offering:
· The Right Fit.We’re looking for someone who will fit our culture and dedicate themselves to the team. Being a part of a quickly growing, established young company isn't for everyone. We're looking for people who will thrive in an ever-changing, challenging environment.
· Self-Motivation and Self-Management.Be able to organize your day and align activities to achieve end goals.
· People Skills. If you’ve been in a position where a winning personality, a smile, and the pure love of helping people is important, you can use those skills to succeed with us.
· Accuracy and Reliability. If you can incorporate work processes to ensure the right things happen in a sequence, you can learn the job and succeed with us.
· Quality Training.We’re looking for self-driven people, but we’re not sending a team member out in the field without training and a plan. We will teach you the products and the systems we use so you can hit the ground running.
· The Right Tools.You will be provided with great training and a toolbox that will allow you to meet our customers' needs. It's up to you to take our software to the next level for each unique need.
If this sounds like an opportunity where you can apply your talents and gifts, please apply through Indeed. We’ll contact you if we think you might be a fit. We have a multi-step hiring process since it’s critical that we hire the right people, but if you are a fit, this process moves rapidly.
BusinessView all jobs at Fonn