- $20 to $26 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Fondomonte California is currently recruiting skilled Mechanics/Technicians for our Calipatria location near Brawley. This position is for a Maintenance Tech II who has two (2) plus years of experience with heavy diesel equipment, and knowledge of AC/DC electrical, hydraulic, and low voltage electrical. Forklift maintenance knowledge is a plus with the ability to perform preventative maintenance wherever possible in an effort to keep equipment operating safely and efficiently.
We are not sponsoring Visas all candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
The pay range is $19.50-$26/Hr. for our Mechanics/Technicians Depending upon qualifications and experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain, inspect and repair equipment to manufactures specifications and company standards.
- Diagnoses cause of electrical or mechanical malfunction or failure of equipment or systems repairs or replaces defective components.
- To check the mechanical operation and functionality of cultivation, transportation, trucks, loaders, light vehicles, tractors, harvesting, pumping, well equipment and generators.
- Perform routine maintenance checks and adjustments (fluid levels, hoses, brakes, tires and clutches), change filters and oil. Weld as needed.
- Overhaul equipment as directed by the workshop/maintenance manager
- To ensure machinery hours, parts consumed, and work carried out are recorded accurately.
- Assist with system startups and operational checkouts on systems including configuration, wiring, calibration, grounding and power testing.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Assist in maintaining documentation for existing and new equipment, control and building power system installations.
- Perform all work in a safe and controlled manner, adhere to safety and environmental policies.
- Work in conjunction with Supervisors to maintain production and quality.
- 2-3 years’ experience on heavy diesel engines.
- Ability to carry out repairs on heavy agricultural, industrial equipment and vehicles.
- Ability to diagnose low-voltage electrical problems and rectify them
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good Mechanical repair and trouble shooting skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a team environment
- Genuine mechanical interest and aptitude
- The ability to work with computerized diagnostic systems
- High School Diploma or GED
- Mechanic certification desired
- Ability to performs installations and fabrications when necessary, welding experience is a BIG plus.
- Hydraulic diagnostic and repair
- Knowledge of AC/DC electrical current
If this sounds interesting to you and you want to learn more, apply today!
- On-site Medical Clinic
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match of 50% up to 6%
- Paid time off
- Ability to lift, carry, reach, push, and/or pull; climb and balance; stoop, kneel, crouch and/or crawl
- Ability to lift 40+lbs and work in the field, an outdoor environment, or shop
Fondomonte maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Fondomonte is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status.
Fondomonte California LLCCalipatria, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.