We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks. This job is floating between Methuen and Manchester, NH. Work hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm. Responsibilities include work orders, unit turnovers, preventative maintenance, and on-call duties (every other week). The applicant must have basic to mid-level skills in: painting, plumbing, electrical, etc. A valid Driver's License with your own vehicle and the ability to participate in emergency on-call service rotation is required. Excellent customer services skills are required.
This position comes with an option to live on site!
MRS Property Management is a family owned company specializing in excellent customer service. MRS manages apartment complexes all around the North Shore and is looking for employees with strong customer service skills!
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadlines and detail-oriented