Fogo de Chao San Juan, PR
- Posted: March 15, 2021
Fogo de Chao is a leading Brazilian steakhouse, or Churrascaria, which has specialized for nearly 40 years in fire-roasting high-quality meats utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. Here at Fogo, we complement our extraordinary service with extraordinary people.
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing a passion and customer focus to the business.
Now Hiring / Immediately Hiring:
Busser / Bussers
In this role you will:
- Provides Server support by maintaining the ice water, cheese rolls, side dishes and any other items as directed at each table.
- Executes table clean up and setup in an efficient manner.
- Transports trays from the dining room to the dishwashing area.
- Completes any beginning or closing shift duties.
- Assists in maintaining each service station.
- Manages competing demands while putting the guest first.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and transport objects up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available for full-time, hourly employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Fogo de Chao is an Equal Opportunity & E Verify Employer
Fogo de Chao
AddressSan Juan, PR
FoodView all jobs at Fogo de Chao