Reg'l Sales Mgr Cloud - Western US
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Foghorn is a San Francisco based cloud consultant enjoying enormous growth. We're in an explosive space: delivering DevOps and cloud consulting services to enterprise customers running apps on AWS, GCP and Azure. We’re expecting the growth to continue. As a result, we're growing our team and seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager focusing on new logos. This role features base salary plus unlimited commission potential. You'll be a key individual contributor in helping grow our business to the cloudosphere!
In this role you’re already well versed in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) having helped companies embark on their transformation to the cloud. You'll prospect, present, qualify and sign new enterprise accounts to become Foghorn customers. This job is based remotely but will target accounts in the Western United States.
- Prospecting, lead generation, qualifying and closing new accounts
- Meet and exceed annual consulting sales quotas of $3mm
- Build portfolio of new Foghorn accounts
- Manage and accurately forecast deal flow
- Attain cloud sales certifications
- 7+ years experience selling professional services to enterprise and Fortune class companies
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Business understanding of IaaS, cloud tools and services
- Past experience exceeding consulting revenue quotas greater than $3mm
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience selling solutions to CxO level and decision makers
Nice to have:
- 3+ years selling AWS, GCP, Azure or similar IaaS/PaaS cloud platforms
If you love tech, working with customers, and building new relationships please submit your application today!
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Get fresh Cloud Consulting jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.