Intensive Care Unit - Nurse Assignment
As an ICU Nurse, you will be responsible for providing direct and individualized nursing care to patients. This assignment is located in Little Rock, Arkansas.
We are seeking a team of experienced ICU Nurses to carefully monitor the condition of our patients. You will deliver vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in our ICU department.
You will perform a range of tasks including performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly-analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This will be part of the float pool for the Critical Care Units at a large hospital
- Evaluate and monitor the patient's progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient's medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.
- Active unencumbered RN license Arkansas or Compact License
- At least 2 years experience as an ICU Nurse or Critical Care Unit
- BLS required
- ACLS Required
- Pay: $50 hour and $75hour for overtime
- Duration:13 week assignment
- Weekly Shifts: 3 (12 Hour Shifts)
- Night Shift 7A-7P
- $ 280 Weekly miscellaneous expense stipend
- $ 525 Week housing stipend
- Overall weekly amount: $ 2,605
- Taxable: $1800
- Epic Charting Used
- General and Professional Liability coverage
- Worker Compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance available
9601 Interstate 630 Exit 7
Little Rock, AR 72205