PACU - Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (RN / Registered Nurse)
- $2,101 Weekly
- Per Diem
PACU - Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (RN / Registered Nurse) Needed in Washington, DC
Overall Assignment Amount: $31,842+
Overall Weekly Amount: $2,434+
Sign-on Bonus Opportunity!
- $9.25/hr and $18.50/hr Overtime. Weekly Taxable: $333+
- Weekly M&IE Per Diem: $553
- Weekly Lodging Per Diem: $1,548
- Weekly Nontaxable Per Diem: $2,101
PACU - Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (RN / Registered Nurse) Requirements:
- Licensure: Active DC License
- Certification: NIHSS, ACLS, BLS - Allows medical/religious exemptions for COVID
- Experience: 3+ years
- ST Disability
- LT Disability
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- General and Professional Liability
- Worker Compensation
- 401(k) Plan Participation
- Employee Referral Program
Healthcare staffing guided by Nurse Advocates FocusPoint is here to help you pursue your career with confidence. As fellow Registered Nurses, we know how crucial it is for travel nurses to work with reputable companies that will advocate for their best interests throughout the process of finding a new position.
Start exploring your opportunities today!
FocusPoint HealthcareWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.