Marketing Manager (Enterprise Services)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Manager (Enterprise Services) to work for our client.
Work Location: Remote
Duration: 12 months
- Run product marketing activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans and managing marketing staff
- Performing customer research, positioning and messaging, content writing, campaign planning.
- Contributing marketing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- 5-7 years experience in marketing, communications, stakeholder management, enterprise companies, and tech industry.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in product marketing focused managerial role.
- Experience with content writing and familiarity with professional services organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism. MBA a plus.
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with an East Coast office in Boston, Massachusetts.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at FocusKPI Inc.