Design Operations Lead
- $55 to $62 Hourly
FocusKPI is looking for a Design Operations Lead to join our client, a high-tech SaaS company. As a Design Ops Lead, you will establish processes and practices to scale the effectiveness and value of our client's designers and design teams. You will help the Design Ops team establish feedback and learning
loops, design and implement our client's long-term strategy to enable improved experience quality, and measure outcomes.
Work Location: Remote; PT, MT, CT is preferred. Will have overlap with AUS time.
Duration: 3 months
Pay Range: $55/hr to $62/hr
- Love operations: You're organized, proactive, and thrive in the details–even as you work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment. You think strategically, recognize the importance of long-term goals, have vision, and are committed to success
- Are an excellent communicator: You know how to connect with people all over the globe at various levels of seniority, and you're comfortable if you see it - even with execs
- Are a problem solver: You think fast on your feet, come up with solutions to critical situations, make timely decisions and take calculated risks. You seek out opportunities to improve and optimize - constantly searching for new knowledge, new ideas and you’re willing to learn and try better ways
- You’re a multiplier at all levels of the organization: You're a multiplier who recognizes the intelligence around you and you inspire and motivate others to do their best work
- You’re a systems thinker: You always have a line of sight to the big picture. You’re constantly seeking to connect the dots and to solve for the root problem, not just the immediate symptom
- Spent at least 6-10 years in design, design operations, or similar role
- Experience working with Figma is primary qualification
- Strong foundational understanding of the design practices and methodologies and the product development lifecycle
- Focuses on UX design and should have understanding of software design
- Comfortable leading programs of work, managing stakeholder expectations and dependencies
- Experience with Atlassian tools like Jira, trello & confluence is also helpful
- Worked collaboratively within and across teams, influencing to drive not just tactical execution but also larger strategy
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, with an East Coast office in Boston, Massachusetts.
NOTICE: Please be aware of fraudulent emails regarding job postings, job offers and fake checks. FocusKPI's recruiting team will strictly reach out via @focuskpi.com email domain. If you have received fraudulent emails now or in the past, please report it to https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ .
Focuskpi IncSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView All Focuskpi Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.