Focus Atlanta, GA
- Expired: 28 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Procurement Assistant needed
40 hours per week
$20.00 per hour
Currently teleworking but may be required to the office at any time
Assignment length at least 6 months
- Establish and monitor all purchase order requests for the agency, and verifies cost center and chart of accounts for accuracy.
- Monitor utilization of Department procurement card.
- Develops and conducts training classes related to the P-Card usage, and purchasing related matters for the agency.
- Conduct periodic internal audits of agency purchasing documents for compliance with rules, regulation, policies and procedures.
- Resolves purchasing and contract issues with vendors and provide necessary documentation to the appropriate personnel.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills; Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to establish, communicate and manage Supplier Performance Metrics.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials
FocusWhy Work Here?
Awarded "Best Employment Agencies." Apply and find out why!
Focus of Georgia Inc., established in 1994, is an Atlanta-based employment firm that specializes in Administrative/Clerical, Accounting/Finance, Call Center/Customer Service, IT, and more. We place candidates in direct hire, contract-to-hire, and long-term and short-term temporary positions. Because we have a team of recruiting professionals dedicated to each of these specialties, we are more connected and better equipped to match the best talent with the most dynamic companies in a broad range of industries. We find our candidates jobs that they're uniquely qualified for, and very often the positions turn into long-term or permanent work. Come work with us!