We are seeking a Human Resources Administrative Specialist to collaborate within the HR Team and other departments throughout our client company, providing a customer focused and effective support service to the organization. In this position, you will provide technical and administrative support to the HR Team that includes coordination and management of employee benefits, onboarding processes and strategic support to the field operations.
1. Employee life-cycle support: Provides new hire and benefits/total rewards support, to include data input, tracking and vendor collaboration. Handles status changes, comp changes and terminations.
2. Works closely with the Talent Acquisition team to accomplish effortless onboarding of new hires.
3. Projects: Assist the HR Team with projects via planning, project management, data gathering and analysis.
4. Partnerships: Establishes productive relationships and rapport with customers to gain joint understanding of business goals, strengths, and opportunities providing timely follow up on issues/concerns. This includes being there to listen.
5. Field Support: Supports and assists with implementation of HR Team initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance of policies and programs throughout the organization. Alerts Director to high risk situations that may have an impact on the organization. Answers questions and helps solve problems.
6. Assists HR Team with special projects including spreadsheets for tracking. Special projects include any Compliance related projects or employee engagement projects.
7. Regulatory Compliance: Works with leaders to assist them in knowing/understanding components of HR standards so they can remain compliant (i.e., I-9/E-Verify, timely Performance Evaluations, license/certification renewal etc.).
8. Worker s compensation and leave management.
9. All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor' s Degree preferred
- Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Two years of administrative support experience or one year as People Team Specialist supporting an HR team required.
- One year of human resource generalist experience with health care experience. Experience in managing and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives. Experience in benefits and leave management preferred.
- PHR or SPHR or other Human Resource Certification preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- HR information systems/database experience
- Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint experience
- Interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
Why Work Here?Focus of Georgia is an established Atlanta-based employment firm that specializes in Accounting/Financial, Administrative/Clerical, Call Center and Technology. Because we have a team of recruiting professionals dedicated to each of these specialties, we are more connected and better equipped to match the best talent with the most dynamic companies. We find our candidates jobs that they're uniquely qualified for, and very often the positions turn into long-term or full-time work.
Great opportunity to grow your clerical and customer support skills