FOCUS OF GA IS SEEKING OCEAN IMPORT COORDINATORS IN PEACHTREE CORNERS!
Facilitates the movement of import cargo and keeps customers satisfied with any and all details of shipments. Provides immediate response to customer inquiries; provides timely information to Customs and the terminals and provides paper work and electronic data to various locations.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A WAREHOUSE POSITION!
DURATION: Temp to hire
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provides full customer service on all inbound questions including arrival information, charges due, delivery location of cargo, and information on Bill of Lading and Manifest to consignee
- Work in conjunction with GSC Global Service Centers on import document preparation and release as required.
- Communicates with internal and external customers via e-mail and phone
- Investigates and provides problem resolution
- Prepares invoices for any additional charges that may have been incurred on a shipment
- College Degree (Associate' s Degree or higher) OR 2+ years' experience
- Must consent to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must provide proper documentation for I-9 verification
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being considered for this position, APPLY NOW!