Field Services Supervisor (Commercial and Residential properties)
Focus Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Great direct hire/perm job with a stable, growing company!
Commercial and residential property experience would be ideal! Responsible individual with stellar organization skills.
· Fieldwork for repairs and warranty. Locksmith/hardware knowledge of handles and doors. Installing and repairing
· Removing and replacing broken glass from windows
· Some metal painting experience; auto body painting would work
· Inventory all installation materials before each shipment
· Provide necessary service to all units including hardware installation/replacement, painting repair/touch-up, and a multitude of other hands-on tasks using hand and power tools
· Keeping current maintenance on company truck
· Keep “NAMI” inspections up to date
· Managing incoming shipments which include:
o Gathering all job and customer information from “job jacket”
o Create work orders and purchase orders for upcoming installations
o Checking in hardware as it arrives for upcoming installation
o Once shipment arrives – organizing and grouping of all units
o Contacting installers and customers to schedule install dates/pickups
· WH straight and orderly, in charge of shipments and in charge of all help with shipments
· Must be able to lift 75 – 100 lbs (sometimes more)
· Able to stand for long periods
· Walk up ladders
· Must have clean driving record, pass background and drug screening
· Out-of-town travel as needed. Same day and overnight travel
Nice to have’s
· AutoCAD and QuickBooks experience, or willing to learn.
· Forklift knowledge
FocusWhy Work Here?
Awarded "Best Employment Agencies." Apply and find out why!
Focus of Georgia Inc., established in 1994, is an Atlanta-based employment firm that specializes in Administrative/Clerical, Accounting/Finance, Call Center/Customer Service, IT, and more. We place candidates in direct hire, contract-to-hire, and long-term and short-term temporary positions. Because we have a team of recruiting professionals dedicated to each of these specialties, we are more connected and better equipped to match the best talent with the most dynamic companies in a broad range of industries. We find our candidates jobs that they're uniquely qualified for, and very often the positions turn into long-term or permanent work. Come work with us!