Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Direct hire opportunity with a stable company in the Vinings area. Please answer screening questions attached for consideration for this position.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for processing a high volume of inbound phone calls and email in a timely manner. Proficient in quickly entering a customer or sales representatives order or research and respond to customer inquiries to their satisfaction.
- Must have high call volume (inbound) experience
- Multi-tasking between calls, emails and SMS's
- Experience with order taking, returns, price issues
· Handle incoming phone calls related to; new orders, return material requests, product samples, order referrals, sales promotions, etc.
· Assist a customer, sales representative or other department with inquiries regarding billing and general information requests
· Respond to customer inquiries regarding shipment status, obtain shipment documents as required
· Communicate pricing, inventory availability and answer questions about products and the company
· Investigate and resolve issues for product returns
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2+ years of customer service experience
· Data entry proficiency
· Ability to manage a high phone call volume
· Ability to manage a high customer email volume
· Ability to focus in an open office environment
· Friendly and calm under pressure
· Strong computer skills
· Ability to type 30 wpm+
· Attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
· Salesforce.com or equivalent experience a plus
· SAP or equivalent experience is a plus
FocusWhy Work Here?
Awarded "Best Employment Agencies." Apply and find out why!
Focus of Georgia Inc., established in 1994, is an Atlanta-based employment firm that specializes in Administrative/Clerical, Accounting/Finance, Call Center/Customer Service, IT, and more. We place candidates in direct hire, contract-to-hire, and long-term and short-term temporary positions. Because we have a team of recruiting professionals dedicated to each of these specialties, we are more connected and better equipped to match the best talent with the most dynamic companies in a broad range of industries. We find our candidates jobs that they're uniquely qualified for, and very often the positions turn into long-term or permanent work. Come work with us!