Contact Center Customer Service Representative
Focus Albany, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for temporary Contact Center Customer Service and Processing representatives for a hybrid remote/in-office position. You will report to the Albany office the first day after that, you will train and work from home. However, you must be available to come into the office if needed for events such as PC repairs or additional training. This is a possible temp to perm opportunity with a state agency. Metrics will be evaluated after three months.
NOTE - In your first three months of work, no time off will be approved. If you have any time off scheduled between October thru December, you will need to reschedule it to if you are selected for this job. You will be asked about any pending time off (medical appointments, vacations, etc.) as part of the interview.
- Receiving customer service phone calls
- Answering general inquiry questions
- Assist with processing applications as needed
- Responding to customer support emails
- Verifying customer eligibility
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company’s products, services, and customer service policies
- Providing proper documentation on customer interactions or incidences
- Additional job duties may be assigned as needed for business needs.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Software Skills: Microsoft Suite
Duration: Possible temp to perm
Schedule: M – F 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM EST, you will work an 8-hour shift within these hours. Your supervisor will assign your hours during training.
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
FocusWhy Work Here?
Awarded "Best Employment Agencies." Apply and find out why!
Focus of Georgia Inc., established in 1994, is an Atlanta-based employment firm that specializes in Administrative/Clerical, Accounting/Finance, Call Center/Customer Service, IT, and more. We place candidates in direct hire, contract-to-hire, and long-term and short-term temporary positions. Because we have a team of recruiting professionals dedicated to each of these specialties, we are more connected and better equipped to match the best talent with the most dynamic companies in a broad range of industries. We find our candidates jobs that they're uniquely qualified for, and very often the positions turn into long-term or permanent work. Come work with us!