FOCUS OF GA IS SEEKING A PURCHASING ASSISTANT FOR OUR CLIENT IN DECATUR/ NORTH DRUID HILLS AREA!
For this position, you cannot owe taxes to the State of Georgia and you must be current on your tax filings. You MUST RECEIVE TAX CLEARANCE before being considered for an interview!
- Review all contract files and ensure all documentation is present and in systematic order to support contract execution, renewals, and amendments
- Sort and distribute mail for Procurement
- Research invoices and follow-up on open/unconfirmed Purchase Orders
- Upon receipt of invoices, generate receipts for goods/services to process for payment
- Create Excel spreadsheets to maintain information determine useful for the department
- Communicate verbally and in writing to all customers (internal and external) in a courteous and effective manner
- Assist in capturing and formatting information in Word to create Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist with research and gathering information for solicitation preparation
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am to 4: 45 pm
Duration: Long Term Temporary
PAY: $15 per hour
- High School or General Education Diploma required - must have a copy of diploma or transcript
- Tax Clearance with the State of Georgia
To be considered for this position, APPLY NOW! Qualified candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.