Packout Associate !!**$300 Start Bonus**!!
Focus Workforce Management Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hamilton Company is looking for a Receiving & Warehouse Person who falls under the immediate supervision of the Warehouse Manager. The Receiving & Warehouse Person will be responsible for general shipping and receiving tasks such as receiving, unpacking, checking, labeling and storing merchandise or materials. This role will also fill requisitions and orders. The Receiving & Warehouse Person may operate a forklift or pallet jack (manual or electric) and will be required to pull orders accurately and quickly. This role will be required to be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within all aspects of the department.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Operate various warehouse equipment, i.e. pallet rider, pallet jack
- Pull orders accurately and quickly
- Review daily reports to control correct part movements
- Provide required parts to shipping for Sales Order requirements
- Kit work orders as scheduled by Production Control
- Verify entries on the Material Move Sheet to insure correctness of entries
- Assist the leadperson in the investigation of inventory discrepancies and correct accordingly
- Maintain a neat and organized warehouse utilizing space efficiently
- All other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of stocking products with FIFO
- Knowledge of "Best Practice" method necessary
- Familiar with Windows based operating systems
- Familiar with Warehouse management systems
- Experience using UPS, FedEx and DHL shipping systems
- Experience packing product for shipping (cartons and pallets)
- Stock room, order pulling (both automated and manual methods) experience
- Experience in cycle counting methods regarding inventory control
- Strong organization skills needed to maintain accurate records
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities in a fast paced environment
- Team player maintaining a professional and respectful attitude with both management and co-workers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet short deadlines
- Able to lift and bend repeatedly
- Able to lift up to 40lbs repeatedly
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Education and Experience
- Must have High School diploma or GED
- Prior warehouse and inventory control experience necessary
- Current certification for stand up pallet rider, stand up high-reach forklift, and pallet jack
- Technical Certificate and/or LEAP or CTE Program Completion Preferred
Hamilton Company is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. We specialize in the development, manufacturing and customization of precision measurement devices, automated liquid handling stations, and sample management systems. For more than 60 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
- $300 Start bonus after your first 90 days
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, paid time off, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace
Learn more about us at: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, religious preference, or veteran status in all phases of the employment process and in compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Focus Workforce Management hires over 100 people per week in Production, Assembly, Electronic Assembly, Electronics, Warehouse, Forklift, Labor, Welders, Welding, Maintenance, Recruiting, Recruiters, Staffing, Food Production, Machine Operator, Logistics, Material Handler and Handling, Order Pickers, Picking, Pulling, Distribution, Printing, Printers, Packaging, Welding, Machinist, Clinical and Laboratory, Technical, Technicians, Mechanical, Mechanics, Industrial, Supervisors, Managers, and Manufacturing jobs.
Focus Workforce ManagementWhy Work Here?
We Value Our People's expectations, morals and beliefs in making this a fair work environment.
Focus Workforce Management is an industry leader in providing light industrial staffing and workforce management solutions. Our clients include some of the best-known names in manufacturing and distribution, as well as local and regional facilities with high-volume labor needs. Focus Workforce Management hires over 100 people per week in Production, Assembly, Electronic Assembly, Electronics, Warehouse, Forklift, Labor, Welders, Welding, Maintenance, Recruiting, Recruiters, Staffing, Food Production, Machine Operator, Logistics, Material Handler and Handling, Order Pickers, Picking, Pulling, Distribution, Printing, Printers, Packaging, Welding, Machinist, Clinical and Laboratory, Technical, Technicians, Mechanical, Mechanics, Industrial, Supervisors, Managers, and Manufacturing jobs.
505 Reactor Way Suite #505BReno, NV