Business Operations Manager
Focus Staff Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Join a vibrant and dynamic team here at Focus Staff! We are hiring recruiters to help us push our business and deliver quality healthcare professionals to facilities in need throughout the US.
Base plus uncapped commission, with Blue Cross Blue Shield medical and dental benefits.
Check us out here:
www.focus-staff.com | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OHsmMRpox8
We place awesome people in awesome places across every state in the U.S.
As a Business Operations Manager at Focus Staff, you will take pride in leading our compliance, financial, and admin operations to greatness. Working directly with our CEO to identify shortcomings and drive change. Working with in-office and offshore labor to provide a superior product for our internal and external clients.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Ability to identify and report business issues through metrics
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Willingness to understand the business environment; demonstrates sensitivity to business needs and requirements and sound business acumen
- Takes independent action – recommends new ideas or potential solutions without prompting; does not wait for others to recommend or request action
- Sets up ongoing procedures to collect and review information needed to fulfil accountabilities
- Good communication skills
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas and plans
- Effectively monitors the results of delegations, assignments and projects by maintaining accurate reporting
- Identifies issues, problems and opportunities and determines whether action is needed
- Has the ability to influence group to take constructive decisions
- Demonstrates the ability to focus on the detail while maintaining a big picture approach
- Is willing to accept advice and guidance from others
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to develop audit and testing methodologies, including interviews, observations, analytics, re-performance, walk-throughs, and attribute sampling
- Evaluating and documenting results of test work
- Experience with a financial services firm and/or self-regulatory organization in a role that relates to banking products and services
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Word and computer applications in general
- Problem solver and ambition to understand and implement team strategies
- Organizational and prioritizing skills with the abilities to handle multiple tasks in a busy environment
...You’re Also Great At:
- Communicating clearly. You write well and you are comfortable with explaining just about anything over the phone
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships throughout the organization as well as with clients
- Exuding good vibes and you genuinely enjoy engaging with people
- Being an ambitious self-starter with an exceptional work ethic
- Goal-oriented mindset, aka kick butt daily!
Join our FUN, fast-paced team as an Ops Guru. Direct experience in healthcare recruiting not necessary. Learn about us at www.focus-staff.com!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Focus Staff