Sunbelt Medical Management is seeking a Front Office Administrative Office Assistant
• Obtain and verify health/medical benefits for outpatient physical therapy and occupational therapy.
• Data entry of patient information into EMR program
• Answers phones and makes calls for patient scheduling and physician offices.
• Greet patients in a friendly and welcoming way, and assist with scheduling.
• Run Reports to assist with clinical staff and patient schedules.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills dealing with a diverse range of people.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Competent with use of electronic medical record programs.
• One (1) year of experience working in a health care field is preferred
• Efficiency utilizing Microsoft Office Programs (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
This position may require travel between two clinics.
Focus HR, Inc.