Do you have a job, career, or calling? Focus Forward is hiring and seeking fully licensed psychologists, social workers, counselors, and marriage and family therapists who come to work each day to live out their calling of helping others. We have 17 clinicians and are well integrated within our community. On average we refer 100 - 150 clients to each clinician per year and help our staff quickly grow full caseloads of 25-35 client contact hours per week.
Does this sound like you?
You may be a perfect fit if you:
- Know that you can make a difference
- Believe that you can help change people’s lives for the better
- Want to be an integral part of a team and value having a “work family”
- Would rather focus on clinical work than administrative tasks
- Have a sense of humor and bring a little play to your work life
- Enjoy surrounding yourself with bright, motivated professionals
- Are deeply curious and committed to getting better
- Relentlessly seek out new information, learning, and growth
- Make decisions based on strong values and ethics
- Want to be affiliated with a successful, established practice with an excellent reputation
- A caring, ethical, and supportive professional environment
- Advertising and marketing with a strong web presence
- Referrals to help you quickly build your caseload
- Administrative support for insurance credentialing, billing and collections
- Opportunities to cross-refer among areas of expertise within the practice
- Mentorship and professional development opportunities
- Collegial, warm culture that supports the growth of all team members
- The advantages of solo practice without the hassles
- A full Georgia license as a clinical psychologist, LPC, LCSW, or LMFT
Choosing your place of work is one of the biggest decisions you will make. Take some time to look through our website. See if our philosophies and the feel of our practice resonate with you. If you feel that you may be a good fit and would like to be considered to join our practice in either our Alpharetta or Cumming locations, please introduce yourself - we’d like to get to know you! Send your letter of interest and CV and we’ll get in touch.
Best of success,
Brad Hieger, Ph.D.