Focus Consulting is looking for a Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist to join our office team. The Receptionist will greet and assist visitors and clients of the organization.
The ideal candidate will deliver a professional and qualified first impression to all visitors. This person has excellent communication and customer service skills. He/she has a basic understanding of administrative and clerical procedures/systems and the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Guest services – Welcome guests, employees, and clients who arrive at the office and clarify the purpose of their visit and who they want to see. Answer all phone calls and emails sent to the main office and provide inter-office messages as requested.
- Administration – Send out and receive mail, documents, supplies and packages. Distribute items to mailboxes and offices as requested. File and keep good records. Maintain office supplies and reorder as needed. Maintain an organized filing system. Manage a schedule for those needing support and schedule appointments as required.
- A high school diploma is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable, professional, courteous and patient
- Excellent communication and writing skills
Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K.