We have the MEATS, now we need your TALENT! Join the largest restaurant franchisee in the United States and be a key part of keeping our Arby’s restaurants running smoothly. Responsible for 12-15 locations in the St. Louis area. Company vehicle, cell phone and laptop provided, paid time off & more!
The purpose of this job is to preform installations, maintenance and repairs of facility HVAC/R. Maintenance on cooking equipment, refrigeration units, lighting, warming cabinets. Minor plumbing, electrical and construction repairs within various Arby’s locations in the St. Louis area. Must be able to travel within region 100% and work varied shifts, weekends and holidays due to accessibility.
· Respond to service requests; troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair based on warranty and industry standards
· Communicate with maintenance supervisor and store management to report repair status
· Inspect and preform equipment repairs and replacements
· Preform routine preventative maintenance
· Respond to emergency maintenance request
· Adhere to all safety and policies and procedures
· Complete other duties as assigned
HVAC certification for one year or more, 18 years or older, valid Driver's License, clean Motor Vehicle Report, and possess basic tools and meters.
Physical Job requirements:
Bending, Stooping, Lifting, Pushing, Pulling; must be able to lift 50+ lbs; Climbing / Rooftop work; Inside and Outside work (exposure to extreme heat on rooftops and cold weather).
Drug Free workplace - must be able to pass a DOT Drug Screen, a fit for duty physical, and a criminal background check.
Medical, prescription drug plan, dental, life, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401k plan, paid time off