Regional Human Resources Business Partner
Flynn Group of Companies Spokane, WA
- Expired: July 06, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Regional HR Business Partner/Manager is a hands-on role, providing day-to-day HR consulting support to employees and branch leaders. In this role you will help to develop HR process and policy in a growing company, working to proactively strategize business solutions, while also putting out proverbial fires.
- Providing HR Business Partner support to regional offices including; Spokane, Seattle, Boise & Portland
- Full cycle regional recruitment and selection for office positions
- Providing day-to-day operational problem solving and tactical advice to line Managers. This includes keeping a finger on the pulse of the culture to support employee engagement
- Strategizing and solutioning with managers on performance and/or disciplinary issues
- Lead and manage any grievances, complaints and investigations
- Liaise with outside internal and outside counsel on any legal claims
- Assist with workforce planning and strategy, as well as succession planning.
- Monitor annual performance reviews and provide training to the region on our Talent Management Suite
- Lead and support on various HR projects and programs
- Staying up to date on relevant federal, state and local laws to ensure compliance.
- Assist in the development and communication of policies.
- Provide HR support as needed during acquisition activities.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years work experience with steady progression in roles
- Experience leading and mentoring direct reports
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel to branches as required (40% plus)
- Experience in the Construction or Manufacturing industry is a distinct asset
- Experience with 401(k) & Group Benefits-Asset
This position will appeal to someone who is confident, independent and enjoys a lot of variety and non-routine work.
CREW Reward Amount (if eligible): $500.00
Flynn Group of Companies
BusinessView all jobs at Flynn Group of Companies