Flynn Group of Companies Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
As Flynn employees, we are surrounded by the most talented team in the market. Every day is a new opportunity to play an active role in the overall success of our business. Through our collaborative and supportive culture, we are fueled to grow without limits and are praised for our talent and contribution to the team.
Join our growing team in Seattle WA! We are hiring for a highly motivated and dynamic Commercial Roofing/ Waterproofing Project Manager.
We are looking for Project Managers who are the best at what they do.
- Love making money in a competitive market
- Earn the respect and loyalty of customers
- Manage multiple complex project simultaneously
- Experience with commercial roofing/ new construction
- Work well in a team environment (Terrell Owens need not apply)
- Direct role in customer relations and sales.
- Project selection and strategy.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide construction management oversight and execution for all phases of the construction project: pre-construction, construction, and project closeout.
- Set up and manage project contract, budget, and cost.
- Coordinate manpower schedule, material, and equipment.
- Ensure all specifications, details, and applicable building codes are met.
- Manage production reports and provide weekly reports to field supervision.
- Manage and monitor RFIs, change orders, and contract documents.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and consultants.
- Develop and monitor quality control documents including shop drawings, submittals, and field reports.
- 4 year degree from a recognized construction management or business program
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager on large scale roofing projects with a general contractor client base
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, construction software
- Highly organized, efficient, and detail oriented
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Positive team player
- Competitive pay
- Performance-based bonus program
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Company truck or vehicle allowance
- Flynn University: Education & Leadership Development
Location: Seattle, Washington
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Project Management
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Flynn Group of Companies
ConstructionView all jobs at Flynn Group of Companies