Local Driver - Construction
Flynn Group of Companies Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
Flynn is currently seeking a hard-working and safety conscious individual to join our growing team. This position is located in our shop, supporting job site staff and shop manager.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized and professional culture in the shop and while out on jobsites
- Support site supervisors in loading and delivery of materials, supplies, tools and equipment to jobsites
- Assist with scheduling and operation of shop truck
- Receive materials, tools and equipment demobilized off jobsites, inventory materials, tools and equipment returned and restock
- Check for damaged equipment, repair and/or replace damaged tools
- Moral booster when out on jobsites and while in the shop
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass DOT physical
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Able and willing to perform physical work
- Ability to multi-task
- Organized and able to plan ahead
- Dedicated to the success of each project
- Customer service oriented
- High integrity and honesty
- Supportive attitude
- Positive and enjoyable personality
- Work well independently and as a team player
- Basic knowledge of small engines/ power tools is a plus
-Pay is DOE base on experience
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage available
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Flynn Group of Companies
ConstructionView all jobs at Flynn Group of Companies