Drafter - Architectural/Construction
Flynn Group of Companies Seattle, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
We build a culture around:
We are looking for a motivated and high-level drafter who has experience with the overall building envelope including commercial roofing and architectural wall panels. Opportunities available in Seattle WA, Spokane WA, Portland OR, and Salt Lake City UT.
- Develop detailed design drawings and specifications
- Modify and revise designs to correct deficiencies/reduce production problems
- Support the construction process through the implementation and usage of virtual design
- Coordinate design specifications and requirements
- Regular planning, scheduling and coordinating with members of the design/detailing team and project manager
- Enhance our reputation for integrity, quality and professionalism
- 2-year degree from a recognized drafting, architectural, engineering or construction management program
- 2-3 years’ experience using AutoCAD
- Experience with REVIT is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with customers and associates in a professional manner
- Highly organized, efficient, and accurate
- Positive team player
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Full Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k w/ company match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Bonus Incentive
- Career advancement opportunities
- Flynn University: Education & Leadership Development
Location: Seattle, Washington
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Drafting, Design, Architecture
For consideration please apply directly to this posting, or email your resume to Kelsey.Bruggman@flynncompanies.com
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Flynn Group of Companies
ConstructionView all jobs at Flynn Group of Companies