Construction Laborer $18/hr
Flynn Group of Companies Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We build a culture around:
- Competitive wages - starting pay at $18/hr
- Comprehensive benefits - health, dental, and vision
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401k w/ company match
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Bonus incentives
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Mobile apps and training programs available to help you further your skills
- Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand
- Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit
- Transfer materials from storage or work sites to designated area
- Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination
- Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist, and cleans work area, machines, and equipment to assist machine operators
- Shovels loose materials such as sand, gravel, metals, plastics, or chemicals, into machine hoppers or into vehicles and containers such as wheelbarrows, scrap truck, or barrels
- 6-12 months of general labor experience preferred
- Ability to work, communicate, and take instruction from others
- Ability to safely work at heights
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive company safety policy
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: General Labor
How to Apply
Please apply directly online or email us at Damin.Barbieri@flynncompanies.com
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Flynn Group of Companies
ConstructionView all jobs at Flynn Group of Companies