Commercial Roofing Service Foreman
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
“The Flynn Way” is the way we do things at Flynn. It is not any one single thing, but rather a collection of behaviours and actions that are influenced by our collective values and beliefs. Values such as safety, honesty, integrity, and doing what we say are deeply ingrained in Flynn’s culture.
Our culture and values are how we earn the loyalty and trust of each other, and our customers. That is why Flynn believes strongly in promoting from within. It helps ensure that our next generation of Flynn leaders are properly immersed in “The Flynn Way”.
- Roofing experience
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive safety policy
- Comfortable working in outside elements and working at heights
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Experience with TPO, EPDM, PVC, and metal roofs - is an asset
For more information about what we do, please watch our Day in the Life of a Roofer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09TM1tsF3Nc
- Competitive wages
- Multiple wage reviews throughout the year
- Comprehensive benefits - health, dental, and vision
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401k w/ company match
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Bonus incentives
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Mobile apps and training programs available to help you further your skills
Location: Baltimore, MD
Employment Type: Full Time
- Work at heights while following safety protocols.
- Install or replace a variety of commercial roofing systems including TPO, EPDM, and PVC.
- Install vapor barriers and/or layers of insulation on the roof decks of flat roofs and seal the seams.
- 2-5+ years of commercial roofing experience is an asset
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Flynn Group of Companies
ConstructionView all jobs at Flynn Group of Companies