Flynn Group of Companies Spokane, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
Join our growing team today! We are seeking a motivated, organized, and professional Administrative Assistant to join our team! This is a great opportunity to step into a role that has a positive impact on our company success and daily operations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact with multiple departments and have a window into different sides of our business. This position has potential to quickly grow in responsibility. This individual needs to be detail oriented, highly organized, professional in your communication style, have the ability to multi-task and prioritize your day, and be a positive team player. We have an energetic environment and a team focused culture.
- Answer and route all incoming calls
- Welcome and greet visitors and employees as they enter the office
- Timely response to administrative requests
- Become the resident expert for local, regional, and company-wide support functions
- New vendor set-ups
- Pick up mail and sort; scan documents to appropriate departments
- Maintain detailed communication with incoming and outgoing shipping
- Monitor and distribute electronic fax system
- Code expense reports, invoices, and credit cards
- Collect and prepare insurance certifications
- Support marketing needs for sales staff
- Coordinate travel and lodging accommodations for employees as needed
- Coordinate office events, new hire orientations, trainings and certifications
- Manage inventory levels for office/printing/shipping supplies
- Maintain office/meeting rooms organization and cleanliness
- Manage accounts for building maintenance
- Other projects and assignments as required
- Skilled oral and written communication
- Customer service oriented
- Organized and efficient
- Detail oriented
- Ability to learn new software and programs
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Competitive pay
- Performance-based bonus program
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Company truck or vehicle allowance
- Flynn University: Education & Leadership Development
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Flynn Group of Companies
BusinessView all jobs at Flynn Group of Companies