The Flynn Group of Companies is currently seeking Carpenters at all levels, to join our Architectural Wall Panel team in Seattle, WA. If you are a knowledgeable, skilled, team oriented and safety focused individual, then we invite you to apply!
With Flynn, it's not just a job; it's a career.
As a member of our Carpenter-Architectural Wall Panel team, you will be installing composite panels and metal facades. We are currently hiring for all levels: Foreman/woman, Journeyman/woman, and Apprentice.
- Install Architectural Wall Panel applications, including Steel Wall finishes, Composite Aluminium Wall finishes, Composite Aluminium Wall panels and Custom Zinc or Copper applications
- Fabricate or alter parts at construction sites, using shears, hammers, punches, or drills
- Install and use rigging and hoisting equipment
- Install wall panel products according to specifications and building codes
- Drill and punch holes in metal, for screws, bolts, and rivets
- Maneuver units into position for installation, and anchor the units
- Secure metal panels in place, and interlock and fasten grooved panel edges
- Fasten seams or joints together with welds, bolts, cement, rivets, solder, caulks, metal drive clips, or bonds to assemble and repair components
- 2-3 years’ commercial cladding experience
- Journeyman/woman certificate or equivalent
- Completion of secondary school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Intermediate English skills
- Ability to safely work at heights
- Can perform physical activities on a regular basis
- Analyze information and evaluate problems
- Can clearly communication with supervisors and co-workers
- Safely operate mechanical devices and equipment
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees must undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Keywords: sheet metal, architectural, wall panel, panels, siding, acm, single skin, insulated, facade, construction, building envelope
Flynn Group Of Companies