Branch Location: Linthicum, MD
Department: Roofing Production
Start Date: As soon as possible
Flynn is North America's leading building envelope trade contractor. With Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career. Flynn Group of Companies employs over 4500 employees, with 19 branches across Canada, and multiple branches in the United States.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages –based on your level of experience
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family
- Extensive safety training
- Opportunities for career development - we have a variety of training programs available for our field staff to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
- 2 years minimum foreman (commercial) experience
- 3-5 years commercial roofing experience
- Driver's license with a good driving record
What we’re looking for:
- Journeyman/woman or journeyman/woman equivalent
- Intermediate English skills
- Ability to work and communicate with others
- Ability to instruct apprentices and new workers
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive company safety policy
- For more information on about what we do, please watch our Day in the Life of a Roofer video:
Visit our company website at www.flynncompanies.com for more details.
We are also highly active and committed to creating an environment which is accessible to all of our customers, employees and applicants. Reasonable accommodations in the hiring process will be provided to people with disabilities upon request.