Join the Flynn Family and experience the Flynn Way.
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking and reliable individual to join our growing team. This position is based out of our Seattle WA location.
Responsibilities of the Construction Administrative Assistant include:
• Assist and support various tasks (scheduling, on-boarding, ordering of materials, etc.)
• Learn & keep up-to-date on industry materials and techniques
Desired Skills/Qualifications of the Construction Administrative Assistant include:
• Previous experience in a construction admin or project engineer/ admin role is preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (bilingual is a plus)
• Ability to multi task
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal customer service skills
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees must undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.