As Flynn employees, we are surrounded by the most talented team in the market. Every day is a new opportunity to play an active role in the overall success of our business. Through our collaborative and supportive culture, we are fueled to grow without limits and are praised for our talent and contribution to the team.
Join our growing team in Seattle WA! We are hiring for a highly motivated and dynamic Commercial Roofing/ Waterproofing Project Manager.
Commercial Roofing/ Waterproofing Project Manager Position Profile:
We are looking for Project Managers who are the best at what they do.
- Love making money in a competitive market
- Earn the respect and loyalty of customers
- Manage multiple complex project simultaneously
- Experience with commercial roofing/ new construction
- Work well in a team environment (Terrell Owens need not apply)
Commercial Roofing/ Waterproofing Roofing Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Direct role in customer relations and sales.
- Project selection and strategy.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide construction management oversight and execution for all phases of the construction project: pre-construction, construction, and project closeout.
- Set up and manage project contract, budget, and cost.
- Coordinate manpower schedule, material, and equipment.
- Ensure all specifications, details, and applicable building codes are met.
- Manage production reports and provide weekly reports to field supervision.
- Manage and monitor RFIs, change orders, and contract documents.
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers and consultants.
- Develop and monitor quality control documents including shop drawings, submittals, and field reports.
Commercial Roofing/ Waterproofing Project Manager Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4 year degree from a recognized construction management or business program
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager on large scale roofing projects with a general contractor client base
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, construction software
- Highly organized, efficient, and detail oriented
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Positive team player
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary is DOE
- Performance-based bonus program
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Company truck w/ vehicle allowance
- Flynn University: Education & Leadership Development