CDL Truck Driver Wanted! Great Local Position!
- Delivery of construction materials and equipment to site
- Complete and maintain safety check sheets & driver logs
- Responsible for pre and post trip inspections of truck(s)
- Perform end of day driver check-ins to ensure complete and accurate paperwork completion
- Provide support in the shop when needed
- Perform other tasks as needed
- No overnight travel required
- Class A CDL with current medical
- Ability to drive Semi Trucks, 80,000 lbs. and Stake Trucks
- 2 years of heavy truck driving experience in the construction industry, flatbed experience is required
- Experience delivering construction equipment and materials is a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and work unsupervised
- Ability to lift 100lbs for loading/offloading purposes
- Ability to wrap/tarp End Dump Trucks
- Small engine mechanic experience an asset
- Hazmat is an asset
At Flynn, it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
Are you ready to experience “The Flynn Way”?
Rewarding, challenging, fast-paced work in an excellent environment
Be part of a dynamic team while using your innovation and creativity daily
Develop life skills by learning and growing both personally and professionally
Be part of a company that offers career advancement opportunities
Employee and Family Assistance Program offered to all employees and their families
Excellent benefits program including; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, as well as a 401K Plan
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.