CDL A Driver
Flynn Companies Denver, CO
- Expired: November 17, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Competitive wages based upon experience ! Call Janet at 720-543-2445 to discuss your experience and pay rate!
- Comprehensive benefits coverage for you and your family including retirement contribution
- Opportunities for career development - we have a variety of training programs available for our field staff to help you develop your skills and advance your career with Flynn
- Delivery of construction equipment and materials to site (bobcat, conveyors, etc.)
- Complete and maintain safety check sheets & driver logs
- Responsible for pre and post trip inspection of truck(s)
- Perform end of day driver check-ins to ensure complete and accurate paperwork completion
- Construction yard cleanup and organization as needed
- Perform other tasks as needed
- No overnight travel required
- CDL A license with clean driving record required
- Minimum 2 years of heavy truck driving experience in the construction industry preferred
- Flatbed experience is required
- Experience delivering construction equipment and materials
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to lift 50lbs. for loading/offloading purposes
Please apply online, email us firstname.lastname@example.org visit us at 6270 E. 50th Ave.Commerce City, CO 80022
For questions contact Janet Campbell at 720-543-2445
Se habla espanol
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building's outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
To apply to any of our current roles, please visit https://jobs.flynncompanies.com.
For more information about the Flynn Family, Flynn University and career opportunities, please visit www.flynncompanies.com
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Flynn Companies