Flying S Title and Escrow is a subsidiary of Title Financial Corporation (TFC). TFC is a family-owned company providing Title and Escrow Services Since 1905. We pride ourselves on taking great people and growing and developing them with employees who have spent their entire careers with us!
We are looking for a Title Assistant to join our team in Kellogg, ID.
If you want to work for a company where Everyone Counts, committed to do the Right Thing, Take the Smart Risk, believes Attitude is Everything and Everyone has the Opportunity to Make a Difference then keep reading.
The ideal team member:
- Has previous administrative experience
- Enjoys research and puzzles!
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to notify others when assistance is needed.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment.
- Proficient with Google or Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Basic to advanced computer skills including demonstrated ability to learn new programs.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have a Driver's License and able to operate a company vehicle.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
The Title Assistant performs specific title processing clerical duties and provides support to the Title department. The Title Assistant performs a variety of clerical duties, primarily to assist the Title officers. The position locates, records, posts and computes information generated by or to be used by title personnel in completing title orders. The position systematically organizes, files, retrieves and/or updates title materials such as legal documents, reports, maps and files.
This position reports to the Vice President / County Manager.
Job Duties Include:
- Proofread documents to ensure accuracy and completeness. Correct errors and omissions by tracking necessary information.
- Research and/or record documents and to administer the recording processes in an efficient and timely manner.
- Perform various functions to expedite the flow of policies including answering phone inquiries, picking up and delivering documents, typing, filing, duplicating, recording and maintaining tasks and workflow in an accurate and timely manner.
- Set up or cancel escrow/title files which includes the complete filing of deposits and all relevant documents in an accurate and timely manner.
- Research, create and deliver information and reports required for property profiles in an accurate and timely manner, such as: chain of title, tax statements, assessments, plat maps, demographics, legal descriptions and parcel numbers.
- Develop and maintain a client base by effective marketing and ensuring that clients are provided exceptional quality and accuracy in products and services.
- Assist the title departments by performing general support tasks to maintain departmental efficiency.
- Supports corporate core values, purpose, goals and culture.
- React to change positively and productively, including as a result of the expansion of job responsibilities and expectations.
- Communicate with company employees and customers by phone, in person or through correspondence.
- Adheres to all company policies and standards, including the expectation of prompt, predictable and regular attendance.
- Employee may need to drive company vehicle.
Competitive benefits plan including paid medical, dental, and vision for company employees with some contribution toward spouse or dependent coverage. In addition, we offer a 401(k) with a competitive discretionary match, discount on closing fees, accident, hospital, and pet insurance plans! New employees accrue up to three weeks of Flexible Time Off plus employees are eligible for 11 paid holidays from day one of employment.
Flying S Title and Escrow and TFC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function of the position. Applicants offered a position must be able to pass a pre-employment background and MVR check.
Flying S Title & EscrowKellogg, ID
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.