We view craft beer as an art form unlike any other. We’re committed to world-class beer that’s only rivaled by our dedication to innovation and brilliant band of craft beer artisans. We’re looking for a Brewer to join our team of artistic misfits.
We have a 50-barrel brewing system with a separate mash and lauter tun and smiles that will light up a room. This job entails all of the responsibilities related to wort production and documentation, from the receiving of raw materials to the delivery of said wort to our stellar cellar technicians.
Role and Responsibilities
• Documenting brewing parameters and recording information related to any trials, tests, process adjustments and cross-shift communication
• Staying current on all standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Committing to over-communication from pre-shift planning to handoff to the next brewing shift
• Completing daily CIP and sanitation procedures to ensure a safe, healthy and squeaky clean work environment
• Pitching in on all shifts, including additional hours and on weekends as needed
Our must haves
• No experience required
• Ability to bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist, and climb.
• A passion for craft beer only rivaled by the love Flava Flav had for Hoopz after the first season of “Flavor of Love”
• Availability to work 3rdShift- 10:30pm – 5:30am