Real Estate Agent / broker needed Asap!- Pierce/Tacoma/Kitsap
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $200,000 Yearly
We are seeking Real Estate Agent(s) to join our growing team! You will handle all of the real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the Brokerage and Clients. Represent the the RE firm, client, your self/fellow brokers and any 3rd party venders; while growing your own personal book of business. Leads are provided!
- List and sell residential and/or multi-family real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures and beyond
- Candidate's ability to quickly grasp high level real estate concepts
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate contracts, and other closely RE related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and CRM/Database management
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills, self starter, patience, motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Use of Mac tools, Word, iPhone, Excel or similar experience
- Mathimatical problem solving
- Basic understanding of "speed to lead"; sense of urgency without high pressure sale techniques
Flux Real EstateWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to have a career as a real estate broker not just a job - LEADS are provided Growth and expansion into other territories
Real Estate Brokerage which includes leads, assistance with buyers/sellers & beneficial tools to aid in success. Build your own book of business.
1455 NW Leary WayPuyallup, WA