- Posted: over a month ago
S. R. Smith/Fluidra is seeking a Finance Manager in Canby, OR office. Come join the growing team!
WHY WORK FOR FLUIDRA at S.R. Smith?
We are a leader in the global pool industry. Our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands; we offer our customers an expansive array of products across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets; and we have strong geographical footprint with operations in over 45 countries. We now have over 5,500 employees and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
We are guided by clear values and come to work every day with a simple and direct mission in mind: To create the perfect pool and wellness experience. By staying focused on this mission, we will create value for all our stakeholders–customers, pool owners, investors and employees.
We own a portfolio of some of the industry’s most recognized and trusted brands, including Jandy®, AstralPool®, Polaris®, Cepex®, Zodiac®, CTX Professional® and Gre®, CMP®, taylor®, S.R. Smith® and Built Right®.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
In this role, you will be a key member of the finance team with responsibilities to include supporting, reporting, and analytics for one or more of our North American business segments. The role will primarily be financial support for the Commercial, Spa, & Specialty (CSS) business unit Sr. Manager of Finance providing timely and effective business decision support.
In this highly visible role on the Finance leadership team, you will
- Perform financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, management reporting and ad hoc analysis. May be asked to present findings in small or large group settings in partnership with senior management
- Perform FP&A functions for the North America team by providing decision support and reporting on strategic issues, financial workbooks (FWBs), ROI analysis, planning analysis, as well as review of actual results
- Establish close working relationships with multiple functional leaders and develop a clear understanding of their business issues and needs
- Participate in the development of the annual budget and monthly forecast process by collaborating with multiple business partners
- Demonstrate superior analytical ability coupled with the desire and ability to execute on deliverables for real world business applications
- Drive, develop and/or improve existing management reporting - analyze financial results, communicate key messages and make recommendations to management
- Run reports in ERP system using Essbase or other BI tools
WHAT WE SEEK
- 5+ years previous financial analysis experience in consumer products, durable goods and/or manufacturing
- Must have significant track record of success and must also bring to this position a proven ability to guide and influence through both formal and informal leadership
- Internal and cross-functional team building, communication, training and development are essential skills. Strategic thinker, but detailed operator; excellent business judgment
- Advanced knowledge Excel (especially advanced level pivot tables)
- Effective utilization of Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint , Word and Visio
- Persuasive communication style and a personable demeanor
- Expert knowledge of business intelligence tools (OBIEE, Essbase, Hyperion Planning, Oracle, Epicor, Workday)
- Ability to grasp Fluidra’s short and long term priorities
- Daily contact requires courtesy, discretion and sound judgment
- Excellent process improvement and problem resolution skills
BS/BA in Business, Finance, Accounting or other related field
WHAT WE OFFER
An exciting opportunity to dive in and begin your career with a company that offers a competitive total rewards package that includes:
- Full range of health benefits including medical, dental & vision, short & long-term disability
- 401(K) matching (100% of first 3% contributed, 50% of the next 2%)
- Health and wellness programs / gym reimbursement
- Educational assistance up to $7,000 per year
- Company sponsored FUN events!
- Generous product discounts
In the pursuit of product excellence, Fluidra takes its corporate values to heart. We implement these guiding principles in everything we do: passion for success, honesty & trust, customer collaboration, teamwork, learn and adapt, excellence and Innovation.
For a deeper dive into our corporate culture, click here.
Our recent merger with Fluidra, has expanded our reach worldwide across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets. We now have over 5,500 employees, a presence in over 45 countries and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things.
Our focus is on creating the perfect pool and wellness experience. We take our mission to heart, and Fluidra employees embody the passion for results, teamwork, and user focus that get us there.
Fluidra North America
We’re an industry‐leading global company with a legacy of innovation. Offering an extensive array of quality‐designed pool and spa equipment, our portfolio includes some of the most trusted brands in the business: Polaris®, Jandy®, and Zodiac®. We also sell products under the Cover‐Pools®, iAqualink®, Grand Effects® and Nature2® names. Our recent merger with Fluidra, has expanded our reach worldwide across both the residential and commercial pool and wellness markets. We now have over 5,500 employees, a presence in over 45 countries and the combined resources to accelerate innovation in critical areas like energy-efficiency, robotics and the Internet of Things. Our focus is on creating the perfect pool and wellness experience. We take our mission to heart, and Fluidra employees embody the passion for results, teamwork, and user focus that get us there.
Finance and Insurance