Fluent Home Collections Representative USA
Fluent Lindon, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsible for researching overdue account balances that are fully or partially unpaid.
- Responsible for determining appropriate collection actions to bring delinquent accounts to good standing.
- Responsible for communicating past due balances with customers by mail and or/phone.
- Responsible for entering or updating payment information in SAM database.
- Responsible for ensuring that all attempts to recover outstanding debtor accounts are pushed with the highest levels of urgency.
- Responsible for coordinating communication with the collection agencies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all details of a collection attempt are accurately and truthfully documented into SAM database.
- Responsible for addressing discrepancies and processing credits and refunds when required and approved by the department manager.
- Responsible for achieving monthly collection goals, when applicable.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of one to two years of customer service or collections experience.
- Ability to handle difficult situations with potentially irate customers.
- Demonstrated muti-tasking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to use a PC, calculator, fax, and other standard office machines.
- A willingness to work flexible shifts and weekends.
- Must have a positive “can do” attitude and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Strong analytical ability required to effectively communicate with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and emails.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and transcribe notes about conversation with customers into SAM database
- Ability to effectively communicate information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to apply the company’s established processes and protocol to respond to and solve customer inquiries.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- A minimum of one to two years related customer service or collections experience.
- Must have very effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have an excellent command of the English language
- Must be able to see and hear; write and speak the English language
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, file and lift up to 15 pounds.
- This position is sedentary in nature so employee must have the ability to sit for long periods of time in front of a computer.
- This individual must have considerable dexterity in his/her hands, fingers and wrists.
- Must have good vision.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Fluent